Date(s) - 06/16/20
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Social Security Disability: Change and Confusion
What is This Presentation About?
The different Social Security disability law and programs:
- How Social Security analyzes claims
- How to prepare the strongest case possible to the Social Security Administration
- The application process and how months can be shaved from the processing time
- Practical hints in dealing with the bureaucracy
- How to communicate with physicians
- How to minimize the chance of delays and lost files
- Rules regarding how to return to work while on SSDI and SSI
View our instructions on how to join a meeting here (PDF).
Need a video walkthrough? Watch this to learn how to access a Zoom meeting via a desktop or laptop computer.
If you have any questions about online support or other resources during this time, please contact Patty Johnstone at email@example.com or 630-752-0066 x 205.