Date(s) - 02/13/18
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Teen Connections is a teen peer support group, a safe place for teens living with mental health issues to attend and receive free, confidential support. Together we can find good mental health!
- No registration or referral needed
- Must be 14-18 years old in high school
- Meeting every other Tuesday Jan 16 – Mar 27
- Support group will be offered again at other dates
- Light refreshments offered for participants from NAMI’s Rise & Shine Cafe
Location: The Health and Wellness Center is on the Advocate Good Samaritan Campus, at the end of Wellness Way off of 39th St. in Downers Grove. See map.
-Conference Room B on second floor.
For more information contact:
Rachel Tsen–Youth Program Director
630-752-0066 x 217