We’ve gone virtual!
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Join us at 7 PM on Facebook Live!
(Like our Facebook Page here)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns, we’re doing things a little differently this year. Please join us for a virtual celebration of NAMI DuPage’s 35 years on Saturday, May 30!
We will still go Back to the 80s as we recount our beginnings in 1985 and the compassion, dedication, and support of all of those who have been part of the NAMI DuPage family through the past three and a half decades. We will join together to celebrate this anniversary on November 8th, at the Marriott in Naperville.
Our event site is live! On this site, you can “purchase” tickets (they’re free!) for the Virtual Gala, as well as tickets, tables, and sponsorships for our event in November!
Since we can’t cater your dinner like we normally do for the Virtual Gala on May 30, we’ve partnered with Sogno, a local restaurant in downtown Wheaton, to provide a special menu with delicious options for our guests. A portion of the proceeds will return to NAMI DuPage, so skip the stove and order in!
Call for curbside pick-up: 630-682-5900
Leave a Voicemail if Sogno does not pick up!
100 N. Hale Street
Wheaton, IL 60187
Please place order by Friday, May 29th at 3PM.
$50 will fund:
- Sponsorship of one client to attend a Supported Employment class
- Development of personalized contract for family members
- Supplies for group therapy
$100 will fund:
- One presentation to a church or college
- One week of office supplies
- Five hours of resource calls made by staff
$500 will fund:
- A new panini grill in the cafe
- One month of postage
- Sponsorship for one participant’s Peer Counseling training
$1,000 will fund:
- Six months of maintenance in the print shop
- One month of phone & internet services for the office
- One month of NAMI presentations in area hospitals
- One month of database & communication services
- Four presentations of “Ending the Silence” in area high schools
$2,500 will fund:
- Five weeks of Employment Classes for 10 people
- Training of 5 Peer Counselors
- Payment of copier lease for one year
- Creation of a new Agency video
- Development of Agency Brochure
- Development of new program materials and the annual report
- Host Staff and Volunteer Annual Appreciation Event
We can’t wait to share with you the items that will be available during our Silent Auction! Packages will include some beautiful jewelry, Chicago sporting events tickets, a New Glarus getaway for two (Wisconsin home of Spotted Cow beer), and designer purses including Kate Spade and Michael Kors!
That’s only the tip of the iceberg, though, so mark your calendars: our Silent Auction will open just a few days before our event, on Wednesday, May 27th. Check back then to start bidding!
Interested in sponsoring our event?
Questions? Want to get involved? Please email us!
NAMI DuPage’s 2020 Gala Proudly Sponsored by:
Also supported by: