Teen Resiliency Workshops
Trouble handling expectations, school, and stress? You’re normal, and we can equip you with some ways to deal better! Want to add some tools to your well-being toolbox? NAMI DuPage is pleased to offer half-day workshops for teens wanting to explore what resiliency looks like for them. Participants will walk away with exercises and tools they can practice themselves to help deal with stress.
- Mindful Meditation
- Exploring Resiliency
- Building Teen Relationships
- Tools for Stress Relief
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- Saturday, December 15 for Junior High Students (grades 6-8)
- NAMI Office, Wheaton
- Saturday, January 12 for High School Students (grades 9-12)
- First United Methodist Church, Downers Grove
- Saturday, May 18 for Junior High Students (grades 6-8)
- Location and time to be determined
The workshop is made possible in part by the Topfer Family Foundation, donations, volunteers, and the $5 payment. If the fee is a hardship, contact Rachel Tsen at email@example.com.
Fill out the below contact form if you want to host a workshop:
If you are interested in hosting a workshop up to 4 hours for high school or middle school students, please reach out to Rachel Tsen, youth program director, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office at 630-752-0066. We plan a minimum of 3 months in advance of proposed workshop dates.