- This event has passed.
Youth Mental Health First Aid – 3/25/23, LaGrange
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where: Community Wellness Center
4731 Willow Springs Rd.
La Grange, IL 60525
When: March 25, 2023
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
We will take registrations up until the day before or until the class is full.
For any questions or concerns about your registration, please contact [email protected].
Mental Health First Aid USA is a 6-hour training program that teaches participants how to help someone who is developing a mental health condition, or experiencing a mental health crisis. This class is appropriate for adults aged 18+ years, who want to learn more about mental health issues. Completion of this course means you will walk away with valuable knowledge that will help you:
- Identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental health/substance use disorders
- Learn risk factors and warning signs
- Show a person who has a mental health condition that they are not alone
- Become confident in assisting someone in crisis
- Build a better understanding of Mental Health/Substance use disorders impact